Superior IC layout design results with less effort!
The Laker Custom Layout Automation System is a powerful solution for analog, mixed-signal, memory, and custom digital integrated circuit (IC) design.
- Patented Magic Cell technology;
- Schematic-driven flow with Stick Diagram technology;
- Rule-driven layout.
- Interoperability with legacy design tools so that layouts created in those tools can be viewed and edited in the Laker system
- Seamless integration with Calibre® and HerculesTM physical verification tools that help you to execute DRC and LVS from the Laker window and easily browse and debug the results
- Complete Tcl support including language syntax and selected extensions to give you maximum flexibility in tool customization, database query, and layout creation
Benefits of the Laker system on the OA interoperability standard include:
- Supports PyCell technology by Ciranova
- Support for all the necessary formats, libraries and design kits
- Support for all interoperable process design kits (iPDKs) from TSMC
- Interoperability with other EDA tools that support the OA standard